Hi everybody we do hope you are keeping safe and well during this very bizarre and
Although things are getting better with most of us having probably had our first
jab and life is heading towards our new normality, we’ve had to make a decision about
this year’s Jive Champs and have decided to postpone again until :-
Saturday 9th July 2022.
We appreciate that some dancers would be happy to attend however we feel it's maybe
too soon for the majority of dancers to be comfortable at a large event with dancers
from all over the country.
If you have already booked for this year you can either move it over to next year’s
date with this years price structure or have a full refund.
Many thanks for your understanding, stay safe and we look forward to see everyone